INEOS Grenadiers Icon Women's Jersey
You Save: £24.75 (33%)
Do you want to look fast? With the INEOS Grenadiers Icon Women's Jersey, you will be just as stylish on the bike as the Grenadiers. We have combined the epic design of the team kit with a comfortable body fit.
The jersey has perforated side panels for optimal breathability. The elastic waistband with silicone gripper ensures that your jersey remains perfectly in place during the entire ride. The sleeves have a clean-cut finish.
At the back, you have enough space to store your valuables in the three easily accessible open back pockets.
- Low collar
- Perforated side panels
- Clean-cut sleeves
- Elastic waistband with silicone gripper
- 3 open back pockets
- Fabric 1: 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane/ Fabric 2: 81% Polyester, 19% Elastane
|Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)|
BIORACER ICON RANGE
The Icon line provides ultimate comfort while keeping performance in mind. Used by INEOS Grenadiers for training sessions, this product range offers a classic body fit focused on efficiency and comfort.
INCLUSIVE COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
BIORACER ICON SERIES
Inspired by the best-selling and trusted products of the Bioracer legacy, a full range of ‘classic’ cycling apparel has been created - and has continued to evolve using the latest technologies.
FOCUSED ON COMFORT & EFFICIENCY
WORN BY THE GRENADIERS IN TRAINING
The Icon line is reasonably priced for everyday riding - when comfort and performance of your apparel really matter.
PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN
Bioracer is a company of riders and racers, designers and innovators, craftspeople and seamstresses. It’s where ideas and new technologies collide, designs are pioneered, and history is made.
- Aeromotion lab: we analyse the cyclist in motion through 360 degree cameras and sensors, to ensure fabric, design and construction deliver anatomic fit with optimal comfort
- Wind tunnel testing: we conduct regular wind tunnel testing and monitor and analyse data, to optimise the aerodynamics of our apparel and help athletes find free speed
- Protolab: our in-house research and innovation lab is where we pioneer new technologies, conduct rigorous testing processes using cutting-edge machines, and design new and groundbreaking protoypes
- In-house production: with our own print room, sublimation, cutting, and stitching factory, we don’t just rely on machine production. Our team of seamstresses hand sew details such as pockets, straps, and chamois pads to ensure the highest comfort and durability possible
- Innovative chamois pad designs: we design and create gender-specific chamois pads in which the flat side is strategically placed next to the body, so the chamois molds to the rider while the dimensional pad side absorbs vibration, providing the ultimate cushioning and comfort