INEOS Grenadiers Epic Bibshorts
You Save: £44.55 (33%)
Do you want to know how fast feels? With the Ineos Grenadiers Epic Bibshorts, you are equipped to the same standards as the team's riders. Enjoy the same performance benefits as the Grenadiers during training sessions and races.
The Vapor pad with 3D webbing technology offers comfortable damping. Support and perforations in the right places ensure breathability and optimal regulation of moisture. This makes you sit very comfortably on your saddle.
The legs provide a gradual compression. The integrated grippers ensure that your bibshorts remain perfectly in place during the entire ride.
The lightweight, fine woven mesh bibs allow extra ventilation and optimal pressure distribution.
- Gradual compression
- Minimal seam construction
- Mesh bibs
- Integrated leg grippers
- Vapor pad
- 68% Polyester, 32% Elastane
|Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)|
THE BIORACER EPIC SERIES
The Epic line is the ultimate in performance. Worn by INEOS Grenadiers for racing, the Epic range incorporates bioadaptive fabrics combined with an optimised race position fit, ensuring optimal aerodynamics while riding and racing.
THE PINNACLE OF SPEEDWEAR TECHNOLOGY
BIORACER EPIC SERIES
Developed and designed together with pros, the Epic line uses the latest technologies, premium materials and high-end finish allow you to perform better and look faster on the bike.
WORN BY THE INEOS GRENADIERS IN RACING
ENSURES OPTIMAL AERODYNAMICS WHILE RIDING
MADE USING BIOADAPTIVE MATERIALS
PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN
Bioracer is a company of riders and racers, designers and innovators, craftspeople and seamstresses. It’s where ideas and new technologies collide, designs are pioneered, and history is made.
- Aeromotion lab: we analyse the cyclist in motion through 360 degree cameras and sensors, to ensure fabric, design and construction deliver anatomic fit with optimal comfort
- Wind tunnel testing: we conduct regular wind tunnel testing and monitor and analyse data, to optimise the aerodynamics of our apparel and help athletes find free speed
- Protolab: our in-house research and innovation lab is where we pioneer new technologies, conduct rigorous testing processes using cutting-edge machines, and design new and groundbreaking protoypes
- In-house production: with our own print room, sublimation, cutting, and stitching factory, we don’t just rely on machine production. Our team of seamstresses hand sew details such as pockets, straps, and chamois pads to ensure the highest comfort and durability possible
- Innovative chamois pad designs: we design and create gender-specific chamois pads in which the flat side is strategically placed next to the body, so the chamois molds to the rider while the dimensional pad side absorbs vibration, providing the ultimate cushioning and comfort